• right-arrow-curved-yellowGet your
    free quote now!

The world of insurance can be quite confusing, and we certainly don’t expect you to know everything. We’ve put together a list of our most commonly asked questions to help you better understand auto insurance and the processes here at Simply Insurance. If you’re unable to find the answer to your question on this list, feel free to contact us at 866-274-5111.

Let’s Break It Down

How can I pay?
You may mail your monthly premium payment to our corporate office, pay online at simplyins.com, or pay at a participating currency exchange. See locations for payment centers.
Do you offer payment plans?
Yes! At Simply Insurance, we pride ourselves in being able to work with you to fit your budget. We have affordable payment plans for both 6-month policies and 12-month policies.
What does Roadside Assistance cover?
Roadside Assistance covers a minor vehicle disablement such as a flat tire, locking your keys in your car, or a short tow.
Does my car have to be registered in the state where I am insured?
Yes. For example, if you want to purchase a policy and live in the state of Illinois, your car must be registered in the state of Illinois.
Can I purchase insurance without a license or with an international license?
Yes! Many of our insurance carriers accept drivers where we cannot verify proof of license. The same applies for drivers that hold an international driver’s license.
What is Non-Owners insurance?
Non-Owners insurance is liability insurance when the policyholder does not own a vehicle.
Who files my SR22 request?
Simply Insurance will electronically file your SR22 request with the Secretary of State.
What is SR22 insurance?
SR22 insurance is called “Financial Responsibility Insurance”. It is required by the state for anyone with a suspended or revoked driver’s license, or if a court mandated it. The SR22 must be held for a specific length of time (i.e. 3 years), depending on the state that is requiring it.
What is liability only insurance?
Liability insurance is basic insurance that meets the state’s minimum requirements. It DOES NOT cover your car in case of an accident. However, it does cover the other driver’s vehicle, medical expenses, and any property damage you may cause.
What is full coverage insurance?
Full coverage insurance DOES cover your car in case of an accident. It’s liability insurance plus physical damage coverage. Physical damage is a combination of comprehensive and collision coverage. In the event of a claim, it covers all vehicles involved as well as medical expenses and property damage. However, there is a deductible which must be met before the insurance company will take responsibility for the remaining portion of the claim. The deductible may be $250, $500, $1,000 or more.